ECC2800 dissolved oxygen meter
Host is fixed: the transmitter can be Paneled, Piped, wall-mounted installation.
Panel installation: requested to stay in the power distribution box on the Panel 138X138mm Square hole, the transmitters are attached to cage back into, and 4 M5 tighten screws.
• Sewage treatment plants:
Oxygen measurement and regulation in the activated sludge basin for a highly efficient biological cleaning process
• Environmental protection water monitoring:
Oxygen measurement in rivers, lakes or seas as an indicator of the water quality
• Water treatment:
Oxygen measurement for status monitoring of drinking water for example (oxygen enrichment, corrosion protection etc.)
• Fish farming:
Oxygen measurement and regulation for optimum living and growth conditions
Calibration note of dissolved oxygen meter
1. To make a calibration please read the manual carefully before calibration and electrode manual tells completed related to electrode polarization, zero point calibration and calibration notes in the air.
2. For calibration please select % or mg/L . One point calibration suggested the use of % calibration in the air.
3. Making one point calibration, you only need to calibrate the slope of the electrode. Under normal circumstances you can simply make one point calibration.
4. Carry out two-point calibration, calibration in an oxygen-free environment is required for electrode zero point, calibration the slope of the electrode in the oxygen-saturated environment.
5. Preparation of oxygen-free water: Configuring 250mL 5% sodium sulphite solution, you can also add a small amount of cobalt chloride as the catalyst.
6. Oxygen-saturated environment: taking distilled water 300~500mL, in relatively stable at an airborne averment at a temperature of at least 30 minutes.
7. The different brands of electrode calibration are slightly different.